Online heat training class recording now available online
Not able to attend the training on February 4? Watch the recording at your convenience.
by Tommy Underhill
February 6, 2021
Training makes GreenTech Heat equipment even more effective when treating for bed bugs, cockroaches, and WDOs.
Heat works in all industries: pest control, historical building preservation, food storage, automotive and aircraft decontamination, government buildings, senior housing, multi-unit housing, and restaurants, just to name a few!
This 2-hour class to covers the basics of heat treatment:
- Meet the authors who wrote the books on heat treatments.
- Combining heat treatments with non-chemical residual dusts and chemical residuals.
- Treating for bed bugs.
- Treating for cockroaches.
- Treating for termites and other WDOs.
- Treating for micro-organisms viral COVID, bacterial, and fungal.
- Effective probing to verify kill temperatures.
- Thermodynamic treatment basics.
- Having the right equipment for the job.
- Future of heat as a treatment tool and comparison with current chemicals being used for various insect markets and disinfection.
- Best methods for verifying efficacy.
- Basic troubleshooting methods.
- Case studies.
- Question and answers.
What People Say
What makes GreenTech better than anyone else is the service. I can call you at any time, and you answer and help me with my problem!
Bugs R Us